*Please do not use GPS, follow directions provided on this website. GPS will direct you up Brokenback Mountain Rd which is really rough on cars low to the ground. Use Wyatt Mountain Rd to reach the winery.
- From 495, take I-66 West to Route 29 South.
- Take Route 29 South to Ruckersville, VA.
- Right on Route 33 West to Stanardsville.
- Turn left onto Route 810 (Dyke Road) to Dyke, VA.
- At Intersection of Route 810 & 627 (Bacon Hollow Rd.), turn right onto Route 627 and proceed 3.6 miles.
- Turn left onto Route 632 (Wyatt Mountain Rd. - state, gravel road)
- Proceed up 2 miles to entrance of Stone Mountain Vineyards (Left hand side of the road).
- Take Route 29 North to Ruckersville and follow Northern Virginia instructions.